Thursday, June 16, 2016

At the top floor of Nagoya Urban Institute Building

Here is the top floor of Nagoya Urban Institute Building in front of Kanayama Station.

 

Last half of this week, I’ve worked at a civil engineering consultants company in Gifu City.

Because ISO audition has been had in this duration, I was pretty busy.

 

I sometimes come and relax here, as I transfer at this station from JR to Meitetsu on the way to home.

 

10 years ago, soon after the license of Professional Engineer Japan, I have done a presentation at the seasonal meeting here. Although I can’t know clearly that the presentation was good or not good, my human network was extended dramatically in the Professional Engineer association from then. In this reason, here d can be called my start line of my Professional Engineer’s work..

 

The night landscape of Nagoya is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment