Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Japan - Korea Professional Engineers Joint Symposium


The Japan - Korea Professional Engineers Joint Symposium is over successfully. This year, it was held at Nikko, Tochigi - pref. on Oct. 2nd 4th.

The main theme was “Merging and progress traditional technology and state of the art technology”.

This time, I also had a presentation at a session meeting.

I reported that a traditional technology is applied for the current new technology about waste water treatment plant.

I performed not only the presentation by using the powerpoint but also show some microbes for audiences by using my portable microscope.

The performance mainly had be applauded by audiences. However I felt regret because I couldn’t respond appropriately to a question Korea PE said.

At the evening party after the meeting, Mr. Muronaka, the chairman of session meeting, said to me “In future, I would propose the presentation to you again.” So I thought that my presentation was not so bad. I was pretty glad!

Next year, the Japan - Korea Professional Engineers Joint Symposium will be held in Busan city in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment