Friday, November 25, 2016

Shop of old friend

Today, I attended an event of professional engineering association. After that, I drank at a shop in Handa city at night.

Name of the shop is “Coffee & Gochisou-Sakaba 36°” that newly opened in this February.

The owner of this shop is my old friend.
https://steplus.jp/s/36do/

While I worked at a company, I was annoyed because I had been transferred to a section whose job was far different from my specialty. However I could continue my work happily because of support of my colleagues.

One of the colleagues at the time quitted her job of the company, and have had her own shop. She is struggling every day to achieve her dream.

Chees! With Ms. Rumi Sakakibara, the owner of the shop

Although I tried to take a photo of Ms. Rumi, she refused to take it. Instead of her photo, I’ll show the photo of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment