Sunday, April 16, 2017

To Korea and China

I’ll visit Busan city, Korea on May 18th through 19th.

In the beginning of April, I entered a business matching meeting in Tokyo and discussed with a client about some issues of the company, however we have not agreed. So I’ll visit the company to discuss more detail in detail. I’ll submit a proposal that will make the client too happy by understanding needs of client deeply.

I’ll visit Dalian city, China on June 10th through 12th.

About three years ago, I did engineering consultant about water purification technology there. However, this time, I introduced the other professional engineer who are good at an air purification technology because I can hardly deal with the issues. I’ll be invited in order to meet the contract conditions, so I’ll also visit there. I’m looking forward to see president of the company and other persons who worked with me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment