Saturday, November 21, 2020

Online foreign exhibition event

I attended a foreign exhibition event,

Nowadays, we can have a meeting, talking, drinking, seminar or instruction with an internet connection. A few months ago, I attended an online instruction that were done in Tokyo and lectured all over this country.

Moreover, I also attended a foreign exhibition event. SIWW(SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL WATER WEEK) was held on Nov. 18th ~19th and I took part in there. It was not held in Singapore but online. So, all participants attended in their own home. Exhibitor’s list could be browsed on PC display. By clicking it on PC, such an exhibition booth could be found. And by clicking some panels of booth, brochures or movies could be browsed. If we wanted to query, chat system was available. It was interesting.

However. It was difficult to find the booth I want to see quickly by using this system. Moreover, display goods could not be observed directly, and there were no attendant girls. So, I felt regret. Of course, real exhibition is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment