Saturday, February 20, 2021

JICA Capacity Enhancement Training is over.

Feb 15th ~ 18th, JICA Capacity Enhancement Training was held, and I attended. Title was “Training program on wastewater management and city wide inclusive sanitation”. And it was done online.

For the moment, there would be no chance I go abroad and work, that’s why I thought I should enhance my skill in the meantime.

While the four days, it was a fulfilling training program. There were a lot of previous home works. In the training program, lectures, panel discussion and group discussion were held.

Mainly, situation of Southeast Asia’s wastewater management and how to contribute Japanese engineers in this region were explained. How to approach the problems, under the condition that such countries are not rich? Using Japanese style can hardly be applied directly. Moreover, concept of SDGs was positioned as an important key point.

The number of participates were seventeen. Group session can be done online by using “break out session” function. As a result of attending the group discussion, I noticed that some participants who have worked actively in foreign countries are greater than me. So, I was inspired.

However, my knowledge and experience of small water treatment technologies like johkaso I got in my younger age could be used. That’s why, I feel I could get a good achievement.

I show a photo of an application form. Such a document can only be shown, because showing documents used in training program without permission is strictly banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment